Community Guide for Covid 19
When a natural emergency such as Covid 19 arrives we, as a community, need to take care of ourselves, our friends and neighbours and protect our community.
Actions we can take when unwell:
· Phone your doctor’s surgery, do not just turn up
· They will make a decision about the next step while talking with you
· If they ask to see you be aware they are not seeing anyone in the surgery, they will come out to the car and talk with you there
Actions with minor accidents:
· Phone doctor’s surgery and they will decide what the next step is for you
Actions with bigger accidents or medical emergencies:
· Phone 111. You will be advised by them what will happen next
· We have community first responders – only use them through advice from 111 as they are on duty for all surrounding communities.
· Access our defibrillator at 4 Waihirere Drive. The lock box is on the side of the garage and you ring 111 to get the code to open it.
Our Community guide for emergencies has very good information
If you need rapid help sound your car horn repeatedly
Four Square Coromandel Deliver on account.
New World Whitianga is keen to drop supplies at Kennedy Bay, Tuateawa , Little Bay and Waikawau Bay. The way to do this is make a list and use their online shopping. They will notify you of the time of the drop off.
This is available Facebook or the connection is XXXX
Walking along the road is a great opportunity to talk over gates, so look up drives and call out to people if you see them. Keeping the 2 metre distance